|Dimensions||14″ Ranch Axe Tree Shear||14″ Pushbar Model||14″ Brushguard Model||16″ Brushguard Model|
Arm Model No.
|Weight||1,630 lbs / 740 kg||1,740 lbs / 789 kg||1,820 lbs / 825 kg||2,000 lbs / 929 kg|
|Width at shear
|Shear blade material||3/4″ AR400 – bolt on replaceable milled knife|
|Cylinder||Number||Rod (in.)||Bore (in.)||Stroke (in.)|
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Dymax 14” & 16” Ranch Axe Tree Shears for skid steer loaders feature ground level cutting and solid steel shearing arms which are 60% stronger than fabricated steel shearing arms.
- Designed for machines with a minimum of 1,850 lbs of operating capacity, minimum flow rate of 15 gpm.
- Shearing cylinder is rated at 4,000 psi. Equipped with guarded hard line to improve hose protection from abusive elements.
- All units are equipped with universal mount skid steer coupler hooks to work with most new model skid steer loaders. Tree shears are provided with standard flow flat face couplings.
- Options include pushbar and brushguard.
- Optional 5 gallon sprayer kit system available to prevent regrowth.