- Ability to work in the United States
- Clean driving record
- Clean criminal record
- Ability to travel 35% of the time
- Ability to travel internationally
- Possession of passport not necessary.
- Ability to work completely independent with little supervision
- Must be proficient at read and understand Hydraulic Schematics.
- Must have advanced knowledge on troubleshooting, repair and installation of hydraulic components.
- Must have a general understanding of mobile electrical in troubleshooting, repair, and installation. Voltages from 5 to 32 Vdc
- Including but not limited to standard lighting systems, general relay logic controls, CAN bus, J1939, remote operating systems, and Danfoss Pluss 1
- Logics control programing experience not required
- Must have experience welding, cutting, grinding, and shaping metal.
- Weld certificate not required
- Must have experience Disassembling and assembling large Machines
- Must have general knowledge of computer systems including Email, Spreadsheet, Microsoft office.
- Must have Exceptional verbal communication.
- Must have a General writing skill
Non-Essential skills and Requirements
- At least Two years field service experience
- Completion of an accredited Diesel Technician, Heavy equipment Technician, or Industrial Maintenance Technician Program.
- Performs other similar or related duties as requested or assigned.
- Reports any Design issues or product advancements back to product development
- Actively participates in establishing safety policies, activities and implementations.