Millyard Forks for Wheel Loaders and Telehandlers:
Dymax Millyard Forks enable the operator to maximize loader efficiency in various types of millyard applications.
The Dymax Millyard Fork is ideal for unloading, sorting, decking and feeding logs to the mill.
Available for wheel loaders and telehandlers.
|Model Number||Description||Weight (lbs/kg)|
|DX-FK-MY-60inx60in-WL-40||Fork – Millyard – 60 inch tine length x 60 inch carriage – Wheel Loader/Telehandler – Class 40||2,940 lbs/1,334 kg|
|DX-FK-MY-55inx66in-WL-50||Fork – Millyard – 55 inch tine length x 66 inch carriage – Wheel Loader – Class 50||3,400 lbs/1,542 kg|
|DX-FK-MY-55inx88in-WL-60||Fork – Millyard – 55 inch tine length x 88 inch carriage – Wheel Loader – Class 60||3,600 lbs/1,633 kg|
|DX-FK-MY-64inx88in-WL-70||Fork – Millyard – 64 inch tine length x 88 inch carriage – Wheel Loader – Class 70||4,500 lbs/2,041 kg|
|DX-FK-MY-64inx96in-WL-80||Fork – Millyard – 64 inch tine length x 96 inch carriage – Wheel Loader – Class 80||5,700 lbs/2,586 kg|
|DX-FK-MY-72inx96in-WL-90||Fork – Millyard – 72 inch tine length x 96 inch carriage – Wheel Loader – Class 90||7,200 lbs/3,266 kg|
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Dymax Millyard Forks feature a paddle clamp with heavy duty hydraulic cylinders.
- Equipped with heavy duty box weld constructed tines with solid heavy duty tine tips.
- Optional replaceable tine tips are available if specified.
- The paddle top clamp closes between the tines to hold a single log snugly.
- Dymax Millyard Forks are available as direct mount pin on models or with coupler hooks to work with the Dymax coupler system or other popular models.