Narrow Width Nursery Loading Buckets for Wheel Loaders, Toolcarriers and Telehandlers:
FOR LOADING FREE FLOWING MATERIALS FOUND IN NURSERIES
Dymax Narrow Width Buckets are ideal for handling bulk materials at nurseries. Narrow width buckets are made to fit between the sides of the bed of pickup trucks, thus eliminating spillage over the sides.
These buckets are available in capacities of .50 and 1.00 cubic yards, allowing the user to know exactly how much dirt or mulch is being moved. Eliminate the need to meter bulk materials from larger buckets!
|MODEL CODE||WIDTH (IN)||HOOKUP||WEIGHT (LBS)||WEIGHT (KG)|
1.00 cubic yard capacity x 60 inches wide with bolt on edge. Reference 7533D1 suited for Caterpillar 416, 420, 430 and small 914, 918 or 924 wheel loaders configured with Caterpillar IT coupler hooks.
1.00 cubic yard capacity x 60 inches wide with bolt on edge. For loading trucks with gravel and mulch on larger loaders such as 926M wheel loader
1.00 cubic yard capacity x 54 inches wide with bolt on edge. For loading trucks with gravel and mulch on larger loaders such as Volvo L40, L45, L50, L60, L70 wheel loaders. Reference 5614D1
|Models available feature larger loader type hook configurations.|
|Specifications are subject to change without notice|
- For use with wheel loaders, toolcarriers and telehandlers.
- Standard capacities of 1.00 cubic yards.
- Ideal for handling bulk materials at nurseries.
- Fits between the sides of a pickup truck bed.
- Eliminates spillage and the provides exact capacity measurements.
- Custom buckets available upon request.
- Not available with skid loader hookup.