Production Plus Sand and Gravel Buckets for Wheel Loaders, Toolcarriers and Telehandlers:
Dymax Production Plus Sand and Gravel Buckets: Experience in Action
Sand and Gravel Buckets for Wheel Loaders and Track Loaders are designed for use in abrasive materials or extreme wear applications, such as loading sand and gravel or charging asphalt plants.
These buckets incorporate proven design criteria, which yield superior loading characteristics over many general purpose buckets. Dymax Production Plus Sand and Gravel Buckets feature wear plates on the sides and bottom of the bucket.
High tensile wear-resistant steel is used throughout for greater durability, increased strength and abrasion resistance.
|Model Number||Description||Weight (lbs/kg)|
|DX-BK-P+2.75cyd-WL-50||Production Plus Bucket – 2.75 cyd – Wheel Loader – Class 50||2,800 lbs/1,270 kg|
|DX-BK-P+3.00cyd-WL-50||Production Plus Bucket – 3.00 cyd – Wheel Loader – Class 50||3,000 lbs/1,361 kg|
|DX-BK-P+3.50cyd-WL-60||Production Plus Bucket – 3.50 cyd – Wheel Loader – Class 60||3,250 lbs/1,474 kg|
|DX-BK-P+3.75cyd-WL-60||Production Plus Bucket – 3.75 cyd – Wheel Loader – Class 60||3,400 lbs/1,542 kg|
|DX-BK-P+4.50cyd-WL-70||Production Plus Bucket – 4.50 cyd – Wheel Loader – Class 70||3,700 lbs/1,678 kg|
|DX-BK-P+4.75cyd-WL-70||Production Plus Bucket – 4.75 cyd – Wheel Loader – Class 70||4,400 lbs/1,996 kg|
|DX-BK-P+5.00cyd-WL-70||Production Plus Bucket – 5.00 cyd – Wheel Loader – Class 70||4,800 lbs/2,117 kg|
|DX-BK-P+5.00cyd-WL-80||Production Plus Bucket – 5.00 cyd – Wheel Loader – Class 80||4,800 lbs/2,117 kg|
|DX-BK-P+5.75cyd-WL-80||Production Plus Bucket – 5.75 cyd – Wheel Loader – Class 80||5,200 lbs/2,359 kg|
|DX-BK-P+6.00cyd-WL-80||Production Plus Bucket – 6.00 cyd – Wheel Loader – Class 80||5,600 lbs/2,540 kg|
|DX-BK-P+7.00cyd-WL-90||Production Plus Bucket – 7.00 cyd – Wheel Loader – Class 90||6,500 lbs/2,948 kg|
|DX-BK-P+7.50cyd-WL-90||Production Plus Bucket – 7.50 cyd – Wheel Loader – Class 90||7,000 lbs/3,175 kg|
|DX-BK-P+7.80cyd-WL-90||Production Plus Bucket – 7.80 cyd – Wheel Loader – Class 90||7,200 lbs/3,266 kg|
|DX-BK-P+9.00cyd-WL-90||Production Plus Bucket – 9.00 cyd – Wheel Loader – Class 90||7,300 lbs/3,311 kg|
|DX-BK-P+8.00cyd-WL-100||Production Plus Bucket – 8.00 cyd – Wheel Loader – Class 100||6,900 lbs/3,130 kg|
|DX-BK-P+8.50cyd-WL-100||Production Plus Bucket – 8.50 cyd – Wheel Loader – Class 100||7,600 lbs/3,447 kg|
|DX-BK-P+9.00cyd-WL-100||Production Plus Bucket – 9.00 cyd – Wheel Loader – Class 100||8,350 lbs/3,788 kg|
|DX-BK-P+10.00cyd-WL-100||Production Plus Bucket – 10.00 cyd – Wheel Loader – Class 100||8,700 lbs/3,946 kg|
|DX-BK-P+11.00cyd-WL-100||Production Plus Bucket – 11.00 cyd – Wheel Loader – Class 100||9,200 lbs/4,173 kg|
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- For wheel loaders and toolcarriers.
- Production Plus bucket design increases capacity by 15% compared to standard bucket models, without affecting the machine stability.
- Convex side bars allow operators to retain more material.
- Specially designed spill plate retains the load and directs material away from the pins.
- Wear plates protect the integrity of the floor and sides of the bucket.
- Cutting edges on Production Plus Sand and Gravel Buckets are drilled to accept O.E.M. bolt-on edges, or can be ordered with specified edges installed.
- Available in direct pin-on models, or with hooks installed to work with the Dymax coupler system or other popular couplers.
- Available for a wide range of machine sizes and in a variety of sizes and widths.