|20″ Ranch Axe Tree Shear|
|Overall depth (in.)||40.00″|
|Shear blade material||1″ AR400 Steel Single-Bevel Blade (Replaceable)|
|Machine Requirements||Provided with set of jumper hoses with quick disconnects to standard flow lines connection.|
|Operating Capacity||2,100 (minimum)|
|Hydraulic Flow Requirement (gpm)||17 (minimum)|
|Hydraulic Pressure Requirement (psi)||3,000 (maximum)|
|Cylinder||Rod (in.)||Bore (in.)||Stroke (in.)|
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Near ground level cutting.
- Single bevel shear blades are easily replaced when worn.
- Shear blades are comprised of high tensile steel.
- Heavy duty, box weld constructed shearing arms.
- Extremely powerful 6” shearing cylinders.
- Convenient and well protected hose routing.
- Brush guard assembly.
- 3″ chrome plated pivot pins and replaceable bearings.