Block Handling Rock Buckets for Wheel Loaders:
Dymax Block Handling Rock Buckets
Ideal for quarry operations, Dymax Block Handling Rock Buckets are designed for heavy duty use and built to last.
With a flat floor, spade nose and angled sides, these durable buckets are made to handle materials such as marble, granite or limestone blocks in quarries.
Available in a variety of sizes, including popular capacities such as 7 to 10 cubic yards.
AR400 carbide coating on the wear liners, bottom wear plates, and side cutters provides extra protection for harsh environments.
|Model Number||Description||Weight (lbs/kg)|
|DX-BK-BH-SPDRK-7.00cyd-WL-90||Bucket – Block Handling – Spade Nose Rock – 7.00 cyd Capacity – Wheel Loader – Class 90||11,780 lbs/5,343 kg|
|DX-BK-BH-SPDRK-9.00cyd-WL-90||Bucket – Block Handling – Spade Nose Rock – 9.00 cyd Capacity – Wheel Loader – Class 100||14,600 lbs/6,622 kg|
|DX-BK-BH-SPDRK-10.00cyd-WL-90||Bucket – Block Handling – Spade Nose Rock -10.00 cyd Capacity – Wheel Loader – Class 100||15,500 lbs/7,030 kg|
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Heavy duty AR400 carbide-coated wear liners and bottom wear plates.
- Heavy duty AR400 carbide-coated side cutters.
- Weld on half arrow cutting edges.
- Replaceable side bar protectors.
- Flat floor for increased penetration under stubborn blocks.
- Available with top rack for improved visibility.