Woodchip Bowldozers for Dozers / Crawler Tractors:
Dymax Woodchip Bowldozers feature large side walls and contain more material than traditional woodchip U-blades. The leading edge of the Dymax Woodchip Bowldozer cuts the material, allowing the operator to fill the box section completely, then drift the load reducing side spill, maximizing capacity.
Dymax Woodchip Bowldozers are ideal for hog fuel plants that use wood chips as fuel, and are frequently used for slot dozing feeding hoppers.
Dymax Woodchip Bowldozer Blades are available for Caterpillar, Komatsu, John Deere and Liebherr Crawler Dozer and Track Type Tractors and Caterpillar and Komatsu Wheel Dozers. On some wheel dozer models, machine modification is required for the lifting cylinder arrangement
|Model Number||Description||Weight (lbs/kg)|
|DX-BL-BDWC-39.00x16ft-TD-20||Blade – Bowldozer Woodchip – 39.00 cubic yard x 16 feet wide – Track Dozer – Class 20||11,500 lbs/5,216 kg|
|DX-BL-BDWC-45.00x17ft-TD-30||Blade – Bowldozer Woodchip – 45.00 cubic yard x 17 feet wide – Track Dozer – Class 30||14,500 lbs/6,577 kg|
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- 12 month – 5,000 hour warranty.
- Box weld constructed heavy duty side walls.
- Includes replaceable OEM brand cutting edges and replaceable sole plate cutting edges on the bottom side of the back dozer moldboard.
- Pin style leading edge support links.
- Fits factory outside mount push arms, or can be paired with a set of Dymax push arms on some machine brands.
- Includes standard screen design built into the top section.
- Custom configurations available.