Dymax Rotating Limb Tree Shear for Hydraulic Excavators:
The Dymax Rotating Limb Tree Shear for Excavators is extremely efficient in right of way maintenance for railroads and county highway departments.
The small, compact frame allows operators to shear limbs and trees in hard to reach areas. Dymax Rotating Limb Shears are ideal for trimming around power lines and tree pruning using excavators and backhoe loaders.
With 180° of hydraulic rotation, these shears will adjust to the limb. And like all Dymax products, they are backed by the highest level of support in the industry.
Dymax Rotating Limb Tree Shears are available in 10″ (25cm) or 14″ (36cm) capacities.
The Dymax Rotating Limb Tree Shear fits all makes and models of excavators and backhoe loaders such as Caterpillar, Case, John Deere, Hitachi, Hyundai, JCB, Komatsu, Kobelco, Samsung, Volvo and many other makes. The Dymax Rotating Limb Tree Shear is the ideal tool for power line companies, tree clearing operations, railroads, land clearing contractors, and county highway departments.
Dymax Rotating Limb Tree Shear
|Machine Size||Model||Description||Cut Capacity
|Backhoe, 8T-11T||DX-TS-RLS-10in||10″ Limb Tree Shear, 180° Rotation, for 8 Ton Excavators and Backhoe Loaders.||10
|12-20T||DX-TS-RLS-14in||14″ Limb Tree Shear, 180° Rotation, for 12-20 Ton Excavators||14
|36-45T||DX-TS-RLS-20in||20″ Limb Tree Shear, 180° Rotation, for 36-45 Ton Excavators||20
*Average Tree Cutting Rates – subject to operator skill and machine arrangement. 80-120 trees per hour
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Small compact frame design, which is ideal in hard-to-reach areas.
- Super fast cycle time.
- Heavy duty replaceable shear blade comprised of high tensile steel.
- Hoses and fittings are well protected from abusive elements found in shearing applications.
- 180° hydraulic rotation setup through heavy duty slewing ring bearing for long life.
- 10” or 14″ diameter cutting capacity.
- Models require bi-directional (two-way) flow valve arrangement and lines group on excavator main pump. Dymax provides an electro-hydraulic diverter valve kit for operating the rotation positioning. The electro-hydraulic diverter valve kit requires installation of wire, switch, and fuse.
- Dymax Limb Shears feature bolt on top assemblies allowing for interchangability between various machine manufacturers and sizes