|Machine Size||Model||Description||Cut Capacity
|Backhoe, 8T-11T||DX-TS-RLS-10in||10″ Limb Tree Shear, 180° Rotation, for 8 Ton Excavators and Backhoe Loaders.||10
|12-20T||DX-TS-RLS-14in||14″ Limb Tree Shear, 180° Rotation, for 12-20 Ton Excavators||14
|36-45T||DX-TS-RLS-20in||20″ Limb Tree Shear, 180° Rotation, for 36-45 Ton Excavators||20
*Average Tree Cutting Rates – subject to operator skill and machine arrangement. 80-120 trees per hour
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Small compact frame design, which is ideal in hard-to-reach areas.
- Super fast cycle time.
- Heavy duty replaceable shear blade comprised of high tensile steel.
- Hoses and fittings are well protected from abusive elements found in shearing applications.
- 180° hydraulic rotation setup through heavy duty slewing ring bearing for long life.
- 10” or 14″ diameter cutting capacity.
- Models require bi-directional (two-way) flow valve arrangement and lines group on excavator main pump. Dymax provides an electro-hydraulic diverter valve kit for operating the rotation positioning. The electro-hydraulic diverter valve kit requires installation of wire, switch, and fuse.
- Dymax Limb Shears feature bolt on top assemblies allowing for interchangability between various machine manufacturers and sizes