Coal Bowldozers for Dozers / Crawler Tractors:
Dymax Coal Bowldozers feature large side walls and give operators improved capacity by retaining more load and reducing side spill.
The leading edge of the Dymax Coal Bowldozer cuts the load, allowing the material to drift into the center box section. When the bowl is filled to capacity, the operator can drift the load during the push. Dymax Coal Bowldozers are ideal for power generating stations, feeding hoppers and slot dozing operations.
Dymax Coal Bowldozer Blades are available for Caterpillar, Komatsu, John Deere and Liebherr Crawler Dozer and Track Type Tractors as well as Caterpillar and Komatsu Wheel Dozers. On some wheel dozer models machine modification is required for the lifting cylinder arrangement.
|Model Number||Description||Weight (lbs/kg)|
|DX-BL-BDCL-28.00x15ft-WD-20||Blade – Bowldozer Coal – 28.00 cubic yard x 15 feet wide – Wheel Dozer – Class 20||11,880 lbs/5,389 kg|
|DX-BL-BDCL-39.00x18ft-WD-30||Blade – Bowldozer Coal – 39.00 cubic yard x 18 feet wide – Wheel Dozer – Class 30||13,800 lbs/6,260 kg|
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- 12 month – 5,000 hour warranty.
- Box weld constructed heavy duty side walls.
- Includes replaceable OEM brand cutting edges and replaceable sole plate cutting edges on the bottom side of the back dozer moldboard.
- Pin style leading edge support links.
- Fits factory outside mount push arms, or can be paired with a set of Dymax push arms on some machine brands.
- Solid moldboard design (no screens).
- Custom configurations available.