|Model Number||Description||Weight (lbs/kg)|
|DX-BL-HAO-10ftx36in-BL||Blade – Hydraulic Angle Oscillation Interface – 10 feet wide x 36 inches tall – Backhoe Loader||2,550 lbs/1,156 kg|
|Wheel Loader Blades (Class 50-80)|
|DX-BL-HAO-12ftx42in-WL||Blade – Hydraulic Angle Oscillation Interface – 12 feet wide x 42 inches tall – Wheel Loader||3,200 lbs/1,451 kg|
|DX-BL-HAO-13ftx42in-WL||Blade – Hydraulic Angle Oscillation Interface – 13 feet wide x 42 inches tall – Wheel Loader||3,500 lbs/1,587 kg|
|DX-BL-HAO-14ftx42in-WL||Blade – Hydraulic Angle Oscillation Interface – 14 feet wide x 42 inches tall – Wheel Loader||3,800 lbs/1,723 kg|
|DX-BL-HAO-16ftx42in-WL||Blade – Hydraulic Angle Oscillation Interface – 16 feet wide x 42 inches tall – Wheel Loader||4,000 lbs/1,814 kg|
|DX-BL-HAO-18ftx42in-WL||Blade – Hydraulic Angle Oscillation Interface – 18 feet wide x 42 inches tall – Wheel Loader||4,450 lbs/2,000 kg|
|All models feature replaceable bolt on cutting edges and replaceable wear shoes.
All models feature standard maximum 30 degree angling left and right.
All models feature quick coupler hooks for fitting 4 point style quick coupler systems. Weights listed are for coupler models.
|Custom options available upon request and pricing is subject to change to suit customer requirements.|
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- HOA Blade to A-Frame interface features unique oscillating joint providing side to side adjustment for snow plowing conditions but is provided with a fixed ear allowing customers to retain the pin solid for grading applications.
- Heavy duty beam design for long service life.
- Powerful tough angling cylinders deliver up to 30 degrees angling in both directions. Features standard 4.00” bore angling cylinders.
- Shim adjustable skid plates.
- Bolt on replaceable reversible cutting edges; standard 6” highway spaced.
- Standard models are fitted with coupler hooks to fit specific coupler models.